At Smiles on Broadway Dental Care, we proudly offer porcelain veneers to help you achieve a brighter, younger-looking smile. Veneers are made of thin, lifelike porcelain, and cover to the front of your teeth. In this way, they can refine the shape of your teeth and conceal a range of cosmetic blemishes. Like many patients, however, you may wonder whether you can afford this advanced treatment option. Our dental team can explain the various factors that can affect the cost of porcelain veneers at our Long Island, NY, practice. We offer affordable treatment, and we will explain your financing options so that you can make this important investment in your smile.
Determining the Cost of Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are highly personalized, so final costs are different for each patient. When providing your treatment estimate, you and your dentist will discuss several different factors. These considerations can include:
- Number of veneers: The number of veneers you receive depends on your cosmetic goals. You could correct one tooth, or you could choose veneers to transform your entire smile. Veneers are priced individually, so this will be the biggest consideration affecting the cost of your care.
- Dental sedation: Porcelain veneers treatment involves minimal discomfort. Therefore, most patients do well with only local anesthesia. However, if you are nervous about your treatment, we can also provide gentle, safe sedation to make the process more relaxing. Receiving additional sedation will increase your overall expense.
- Type of veneers: Veneers can be made from several different kinds of porcelain. The most advanced materials typically provide more realistic results, but will increase the cost of treatment.
- Additional treatments: You may want to undergo a smile makeover, combining veneers with one or more additional cosmetic procedures. Procedures are priced separately, so a makeover can have varying costs.
- Restorative care: If you have any decay or oral health issues, such as gum disease, these will need to be treated before you can receive veneers, increasing your overall cost.
Veneers Are a Valuable Investment
Porcelain veneers can correct various types of cosmetic concerns, with transformative effects. Among other things, veneers can address:
- Chipped teeth
- Worn teeth
- Slight alignment issues
- Small gaps between teeth
- Unusually small teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth
By correcting various problems at once, veneers can save you the expense of multiple cosmetic treatments. In addition, veneers are durable. Your restorations can last a decade or longer when you care for them properly.
Experienced, Affordable Care
Your dentist’s experience is another factor that will affect the cost of your porcelain veneers. You should always choose a practitioner with the necessary skill and expertise. The dentists at Smiles on Broadway have been extensively trained and have years of experience in placing veneers. They can achieve significant, natural-looking results with minimal discomfort.
By correcting various problems at once, veneers can save you the expense of multiple cosmetic treatments.
We use high-quality materials while still providing reasonably priced treatment. Veneers are typically not covered by insurance. However, we accept CareCredit℠, which offers fixed-, low-, and no-interest repayment plans. We also accept all major credit cards, and we can offer special incentives if you pay in full at one time. Our team is happy to work with you and place this transformative procedure within your budget.
Enhance Your Smile
Porcelain veneers can provide a significant improvement to the aesthetics of your smile. To receive your personalized treatment estimate and learn more about our financing options, contact our office today.