Calculating the Cost
There are many different factors that go into the cost of dental implants. At your first consultation, we will consider your various treatment goals to provide a more accurate estimate. Considerations can include:
- Size of your restoration: You can receive implants to support a crown, bridge, or full denture. Larger restorations will cost more than a single crown. They will also require additional implants for support.
- Type of implants: We offer both traditional and mini implants. Mini implants typically cost less than traditional implants, but the smaller posts are not suitable for all patients.
- Type of surgery: If you require any special surgical procedures, such as methods used for dentures, they can increase the cost of treatment.
- Dental sedation: Though we can place implants using only local anesthesia, this is uncommon. Most patients feel more comfortable when they receive further sedation, especially oral conscious sedation, which can increase costs.
- Additional treatments: If you require a preparatory procedure, such as bone grafting or periodontal care, this will impact the sum cost of your treatment.
- Restoration materials: Advanced porcelain or other materials can increase treatment cost.
Dental Implants Are an Investment in Your Smile and Future Health
Dental implants do cost more than other restorations, such as bridges and removable dentures. However, implants also offer advantages that no other restoration can provide. The metal posts will replace your tooth roots, meaning your restoration will have a permanent and stable foundation. Unlike removable dentures, your prosthetic will not slip out of place. You can enjoy a varied diet, clear speech, and a natural-looking smile.
Implants can save you a significant amount of money over time because you are less likely to need additional restorative care in the future.
Perhaps even more significantly, implants prevent jawbone recession. Like the tooth roots that they replace, implants send regenerative signals to your jawbone. The posts can preserve the natural structure of your face, helping you to enjoy a youthful appearance for many years. Implants will also reduce your risk for further tooth loss. This treatment can save you a significant amount of money over time because you are less likely to need additional restorative care in the future. In addition, with proper care, implants can last for the rest of your life, making them a one-time investment.
The Importance of Choosing a Qualified Dentist
Sometimes, inexperienced dentists will charge very low prices for dental implants. Although it can be tempting to take advantage of such savings, going to these dentists can cost you a lot of money in the long run. You could experience implant failure or serious complications, such as infection, and it may cost quite a bit to address these problems.
When you visit Smiles on Broadway, you will receive treatment from a veteran dentist with years of experience in dental implants. All of our practitioners stay on top of the latest techniques to provide you with safe and effective dental care.
At the same time, we strive to make our treatment affordable. If applicable, we will work with your insurance company to help you cover your care. We also offer CareCredit℠ third-party financing, and we give a 5 percent discount to all senior patients. We are happy to work with you to put the cost of this life-changing treatment within your budget.
Invest in Your Future
We invite you to learn more about dental implants and how they can benefit you. To receive your dental implants treatment estimate, contact Smiles on Broadway today.